Chairperson- Mr Liam Begley
Secretary-Mrs Ann-Marie Kealey
Trustee-Father Seamus Kelly
DENI-Mrs Rhonda Mc Gonigle
The Board-Mrs Donna Devlin
The Board-Mr Richard Ferris
Teacher Representative-Mrs Kerry-Ann Mc Gurk
Parent Representative-Mr Diarmuid Barr
The Governors are ultimately responsible for the overall management of the school.
Some of their duties include:
1. The oversight of the curriculum.
2. The control of the budget.
3. The provision of information to parents.
4. The selection of staff .
5. The maintenance of the premises (shared responsibility with EA)
6. The Admissions Policy
7. Fostering links with the local community and pursuing the objectives of Mutual Understanding.
The Board of Governors are required to meet a minimum of three times each year, but in practice meet more often than this. At these meetings they consider matters related to most areas of school life. The Governors consider policy matters, management issues, School Development Plan, new appointments, Health & Safety, Finance and the Assessment. In addition, many of the Governors attend training sessions run by the education and library board